Please join Dan Regard and Charlie Platt, for a complimentary, 60-minute, live webinar, "IoT & Disparate Data: A Powerful Combination for Labor & Employment Cases." The event, hosted by Metropolitan Corporate Counsel (MCC), takes place Tuesday, May 16, at 1:00pm ET.
We will discuss how to locate and use IoT and disparate data to communicate factual information and tell compelling stories in Labor & Employment cases. We will guide you through the basics, as well as several case studies which leveraged this data to significant effect.
* Where is it, how do you get it and, once you have it, what can you do with it
* How to combine data sources to tell a compelling story
* Turn a liability into an asset, large productions of structured data can provide a wealth of knowledge
* How to build a persuasive narrative using GPS data to reveal truth
* Get out in front, using early case assessment in structured data cases
* Case studies on IoT and disparate data used in litigation
Download Keys to Today’s Information Governance Landscape